About Me

I am a military wife, dog mom, yoga instructor and cosmetology apprentice trying to find my path in life. Currently I'm productively wasting time until I can figure out life. Here you will find how I'm wasting that time, eating gluten free, constantly moving and standing on my head.

Friday, October 7, 2011

christmas morning

last night i found myself giddy as a little child on christmas eve, unable to sleep. i woke up every hour until finally giving up. what is the reason for my excitement? iPhone 4s pre-order!!! you heard that right. i have joined the club. after waiting years for verizon to pick up the iphone i proceeded to wait for the iPhone 5 so i wouldn't fall behind on technology shortly after getting the 4. much to my dismay the iPhone 5 never came. i was disappointed for a few hours, sulked, compulsively texted my husband about my life being miserable (over a phone, lol) and kicked a dog toy or two. i then rallied and decided the iPhone 4s is really the same as an iPhone 5 - its all in the name or so i convinced myself it was. so last night at 2:59a.m. (verizon's site went live 2 minutes early!) i became the proud owner of a white iPhone 4s. i have jumped on the bandwagon and have zero remorse. now let the 7 days of waiting begin.

so to further preoccupy my mind- its a busy, busy weekend in our house. yoga training tonight, ND v. AF in south bend tomorrow and yoga training all day sunday. hope to find something more exciting to blog about!

stay tuned………..


No comments:

Post a Comment