About Me

I am a military wife, dog mom, yoga instructor and cosmetology apprentice trying to find my path in life. Currently I'm productively wasting time until I can figure out life. Here you will find how I'm wasting that time, eating gluten free, constantly moving and standing on my head.

Monday, October 3, 2011

bringing it all back home

Where haven't I been?! It may take awhile to recap my life and travels since my last post so I will save you the pain. We have moved back to my home state of Ohio and have been busily getting settled. AF husband started his new adventure today and I woke up with a migraine. I failed to provide him breakfast or lunch for the day. FAIL. As he begins his new adventure I am forced to evaluate what I am doing with our time in this new town. On that note, I am resurrecting my neglected blog. I'm up to so many new things, miss old friends and think this may help all of us keep in touch.

Look for many updates in the coming days!

No comments:

Post a Comment