About Me

I am a military wife, dog mom, yoga instructor and cosmetology apprentice trying to find my path in life. Currently I'm productively wasting time until I can figure out life. Here you will find how I'm wasting that time, eating gluten free, constantly moving and standing on my head.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

beautiful fall day

thursday was probably one of our last beautiful days as it seems the cold weather is setting in. paisley and i both desperately needed to get out of the house and the neighborhood. i had been itching to go to one of the amazing metroparks in the area that i had recently read about in the YA book i'm reading. sugarcreek metropark is home to several trees known as the Three Sisters. these trees date back over 550 years and one of them is over 25 feet around! this park is only 15 minutes from my house so i HAD to see them as soon as possible. sadly only 2 of them are still alive but they are a sight to see. Paisley and i chronicled the day on my iPhone. enjoy.

P was super excited to be going somewhere! and we had just been in Petsmart which you think he would enjoy - WRONG! he wants to hi tail it out of there as soon as we get inside the store. i think he fears he's getting his nails trimmed because that is why we went to the pet store in New Mexico. i have forever scarred my puppy.




caramel. apple. spice. nuff said. they put crack in this drink. some days i can't handle caffeine but want something warm and fallish. this seriously hits the spot. i need to apologize to any of my NM friends that read my blog. i know that you cannot run out and have one of these ASAP. although they may make it at the OClub coffee shop. its worth asking!



gorgeous fall colors at the beginning of the trail. it felt kind of like a tunnel of trees.



isn't he adorable? that tree behind him is over 25 feet around and over 500 years old! doesn't look like it!



we finished our hike sitting on a swing overlooking this beautiful field full of fall colors. what a great afternoon out with the pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment